Every client is unique and deserves a unique service. Our philosophy is to put our clients first – understand their situation and provide a first class service tailored to their specific needs. This ensures that they all receive our full attention and that we are able to answer all of their questions quickly and comprehensively.
Auditing & Assurance Services
In today’s fast changing global business environment, many organisations need assurance beyond the traditional remit of audit assurance. We have the know-how and the resources to provide a broad range of assurance services and solutions that deal with all areas of financial performance and regulatory requirements. Auditing and Assurance services are provided by our highly dedicated network of skilled specialists together with the team from Leading Edge Alliance Malaysia. We offer a unique combination of local expertise and insight, backed by a sound understanding of international operations and regulations.
Our Auditing processes are backed by state-of-art audit programs developed by AXP Solutions Sdn. Bhd., an MSC Status Company in Malaysia. This translate into cost-effective and efficient auditing enabling our clients to lower their compliance costs without compromising on quality.
All businesses and individuals deserve the highest quality taxation advice from tax practitioners to minimise their tax exposures and to achieve their financial goals. Taxation services, be it tax compliance work or tax planning advisory work (either individuals or corporations) are provided by our tax practice teams from LEADING EDGE ALLIANCE MALAYSIA.
Our tax practice teams together with our highly dedicated network of skilled tax specialists are able to create tax strategies for you to minimise your tax burden and meet your tax objectives within the taxation framework.
Our tax practice teams work closely with clients to provide proactive commercial advice that aims to minimise your tax liability and plan the overall business strategy in the most tax efficient way. Whether you require taxation advice on business or personal matters, we have the expertise at hand.
In addition, being a member firm of The Leading Edge Alliance Global, we have access to a wide network of taxation specialists in more than 300 cities around the world. Our tax practice teams understand the dynamics of different taxation systems throughout the world and are able to provide advice on the best local and international taxation planning strategies.
The areas covered are :-
• Tax compliance matters such as registration with the Tax Authorities, monitoring of and provision of guidance on tax estimates, tax computation, completion and submission of tax returns, correspondences and liaison with the tax authorities on clients’ taxation matters; tax audit and investigation;
• Tax advisory and tax planning
• Tax audit and investigation services
• Other tax related services
• Goods and Services Tax (GST). For more details, click here
GST is a broad based consumption tax covering all sectors of the economy i.e all goods and services made in Malaysia including imports except specific goods and services which are categorized under zero rated supply and exempt supply orders as determined by the Minister of Finance and published in the Gazette.
GST is a fairly complex subject and is seen as a nightmare haunting everyone especially the business entrepreneur, company directors and also those involved in GST implementation resulting in increased workloads and tax risks. Whichever approach you adopt, keep it simple to ease the stress!
GST requires businesses who have exceeded the prescribed threshold (currently RM500,000) to register and to keep records of input and output tax. Businesses report their liability in a specific period called taxable period.
HOW CAN WE HELP
THE LEADING EDGE ALLIANCE MALAYSIA MEMBER FIRMS are here to help to prepare you and your business for GST which is scheduled to be implemented on 1 April 2015. Our planning will take into consideration your cashflow planning as well as guidelines to make preparation of GST returns as simple as possible.
Among the GST work which we carry out are:-
1. GST mapping services. This is a comprehensive service which would encompass advisory & staff briefing on GST, preparation for GST including taking advantage of all available schemes accorded by Customs, review of existing contracts for GST impact, planning including transitional arrangements, setting up software for GST codes, advisory and implementation.
2. GST registration.
3. GST consultation, audit and advisory services.
4. GST software training (for selected software only).
5. GST preparation and implementation.
6. Accounting services encompassing GST work and filing of GST returns.
7. GST training (for existing clients only).
For information on GST seminars organised by us, CLICK HERE
Computerised Accounting and Software Implementation
The production of accurate accounting and financial information is vital for managing financial performance and planning future growth. Our highly dedicated network of skilled members together with our team from LEADING EDGE ALLIANCE MALAYSIA. provide a wide range of accounting services tailored to suit each individual client and help clients achieve efficient management of their financial function. By working closely with clients, we help our clients develop sound financial control processes, provide constructive solutions to problems and assess/develop strategies for improving profitability.
Computerised accounting data-input services are provided so that your human resources may be concentrated on expanding the business activities rather than utilise precious time on routines.
The various types of computerisation services include :
• Outsourced bookkeeping services either on a monthly, quarterly, half yearly or annual basis;
• Ad-hoc book-keeping services to replace resigned staff or staff on medical leave etc.;
• Finalisation of monthly/annual accounts with special reporting needs;
• Implementation of computerised accounting software.
• Integrating and mapping GST codes with account ledger codes. To see GST Services [CLICK HERE]
Corporate Secretarial and Compliance Services
Regulations in Malaysia made it mandatory for the appointment of a Company Secretary, maintenance and updating of secretarial records. Our dedicated network of skilled Chartered and Approved Company Secretaries from THE LEADING EDGE ALLIANCE MALAYSIA MEMBER FIRM’S CORPORATE SERVICES DEPARTMENTS have the resources to provide professional services in this area.
The areas covered are:-
• Incorporation of a company and registration of businesses;
• Performing secretarial statutory duties;
• Advisory services on directorships, board meetings, shareholders meetings, Malaysian Company Law
• Application to “de-register” or “strike-off” companies and winding-up procedures;
• Other secretarial services including company search.
Financial Planning is a process of meeting life goals (i.e. buying a house, saving for children’s education or planning for retirement) through the proper management of finances. Financial Planning provides a direction and meaning to your life goals and facilitate an understanding of how each financial decision affects other areas of your finances.
Our network of qualified financial planning practitioners (who are also licensed investment advisers ) together with a highly dedicated team of skilled financial planners are able to offer the FOUR (4) main pillars of Financial Planning namely Wealth Protection, Wealth Accumulation, Wealth Management, and Wealth Distribution which include all or any of the following :-
• Retirement planning
• Insurance planning
• Child education funding
• Tax planning estate planning
• Will and trust planning
• Business succession planning
Business Advisory and Management Consultancy Services
Advisory and consultancy services are provided by our highly dedicated network of skilled specialists together with our team from LEADING EDGE ALLIANCE MALAYSIA.
The areas covered are:-
• Credit and cost control
• Acquisition and merger of companies
• Borrowing for new ventures
• Design/implementation and review of internal control systems
• Corporate reorganisation and restructuring
• Due diligence audits and share valuation,
• Other financial activities such as budgeting, cash flow and & financial projections, interpretation and analysis,
• Insolvency and company liquidation services.
Other Professional Services
We constantly aim to become the most effective and reliable one stop business solution provider that provides assistance to business owners, through all possible degree of collaboration with other professional networking teams and may offer the following professional services :-
• Establishing business in China including foreign own factory, representative office, trading companies etc
• Offshore companies such as Labuan, Hong Kong, BVI, Panama, Mauritius, Cayman etc
• Liquidation and receivership (winding-up)
• Alliance services – legal matters, insurance, information technology, bank loans etc